Activity and Participation Release Forms

Please click the appropriate release form link below, print out and return to the Parks and Recreation Department office at the Civic Center. You could also email the completed form to If you have any questions please call Ed Heard at 406-497-6571. thank you.

Volleyball Roster/Activity Release Form

Pickleball Release Form