Tax Deed Auction
To be sold at Public Auction the 21st day of October 2020, at 9:00 A.M., Mountain Daylight Time, in the Courthouse Building, Third Floor, Council of Commissioners Chambers, Room # 312, 155 West Granite Street, Butte-Silver Bow County, State of Montana.
These properties are auctioned “As Is” and the City-County of Butte - Silver Bow does not, and will not guarantee Warranty of Title.
Knowledge of dimensions, locations and condition of the following described property are the RESPONSIBILITY of the Bidder.
|Bid Number||Parcel Number||2020 Tax Deed Property Physical Address||Short Legal Description||Official Opening Bid||Property Improvements|
|1||0000158000||105 W Porphyry Street||Butte Townsite, S13, T3N, R8W, Block 60, W 27' of E 56.5' of S 21' of Lot 8, W 27' Of E 56.5' of Lots 9 & 10||$5700.00||Structure|
|2||0000626600||700 Block of North Main Street||Smith and Kessler Addition, S12, T3N, R8W, Block 7, Lot 4||$1300.00||Vacant Lot|
COVID-19 Guidelines and Bidder Participation Requirements
- A Mask or Face Covering is always required upon entering the Courthouse Building and worn within the Courthouse Building.
- Maximum Occupancy of twenty (20) participating bidders allowed within Third (3rd) Floor Courthouse Council Chambers.
- Only interested bidders will be allowed to enter the Council Chambers and participate in the Tax Deed Property Auction. No spectators will be allowed entry.
- Social Distancing - six (6) feet of separation - is mandatory within the Courthouse building.
- Hands Free Sanitizer Dispensers will be available for use by all.
- A Sanitizing Station will be provided to clean and disinfect all surfaces, seating, and objects, prior to and during breaks in the Auction process.
- Butte-Silver Bow Law Enforcement personnel will be present to ensure COVID-19 Bidder Participation Guidelines are followed at all times.
- Participating Bidders are encouraged to bring their own pens \ pencils to fill out a required Property Information Sheet upon completion of the Bidding Process.
- If you are not feeling well, have traveled outside of Silver Bow County prior to Wednesday, October 21, 2020, or have had close contact with anyone who has recently attended a social gathering, or traveled outside of Silver Bow County, please stay at home.