- No outside food or coolers is allowed
- No Glass
- Any person suspected of being under the influence of a controlled substance will not be admitted, and law enforcement personnel will be summoned.
- This is a tobacco-free facility this includes vape pens or other nicotine devices.
- No dogs allowed
- No running or rough play
- Swimsuits are required, no street clothes in the pool.
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by a guardian.
- All children under 2 years old or still in a diapers must wear a swim diaper. Diapers are available at the admissions counter for a $1 donation.
- Inside lockers are available for rent
- No outside floatables allowed, inner tubes are available for Lazy River only. Waterwings and noodles are allowed.
- Life jackets are allowed but must be U.S. Coast Guard approved.
- Listen to lifeguards at all times
- Punishment for breaking the rules:
First offense, 1 week suspension,
Second offense, 2 week suspension,
Third Offense, 3 week suspension,
Fourth Offense, banned for the season.
- Must be 4 feet to ride the water slides. Life jackets are not allowed on the water slides.
- No coolers, tents or outside chairs allowed.
Location: 3103 South Utah • Phone: 406.497.6585