Council of Commissioners
Wed Nov. 2
Wed Nov. 16
The council meets in public session generally four times per month. The first and third weeks are Regular meetings while the second and fourth are Committee of the Whole meetings. In addition, there are six standing committees which meet at various times during each month. Council meetings are held in the Courthouse in Room 312 and are open to the public. For the upcoming schedule, refer to the Council web calendar.
Meeting Live Streaming
Can't make it to a meeting? Watch online as it happens! Or choose to watch previous meetings. If you are interested in a particular agenda item, just click on it, and the video will skip to that part of the meeting.
Visit and Like our Facebook Page for posts from the Office of the Council of Commissioners.
Public Comment Online
The Council is currently accepting public comments through the Butte-Silver Bow website. In order for your comment to be entered in the official public record, you must submit using the Contact form and include your full name and valid local address.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
Communications from January 2014 onward are linked in agendas and available through the website. To request copies of Council communications published prior to 2014, please submit a request via the Contact form.
- Cindy Perdue-Dolan, District 1
- Sheryl Ralph, District 2
- John Morgan, District 3
- John Sorich, District 4
- Dennis Henderson, District 5
- Jim Fisher, District 6
- Bud Walker, District 7
- Brendan McDonough, District 8
- Dan Foley, District 9
- Bill Andersen, District 10
- Cindi Shaw, Chairman, District 11
- Dave Palmer, District 12
- Back Row, left to right: Dan Foley, Dennis Henderson, Dave Palmer, John Sorich, Bill Andersen
- Front Row, left to right: John Morgan, Brendan McDonough, Jim Fisher, Sheryl Ralph, Cindi Shaw, Cindy Perdue-Dolan, Bud Walker
- Map: Overview of all Commissioner Districts
- Map: Butte-Silver Bow Commissioner Districts & Voter Precincts
- Commission District 1
- Commission District 2
- Commission District 3
- Commission District 4
- Commission District 5
- Commission District 6
- Commission District 7
- Commission District 8
- Commission District 9
- Commission District 10
- Commission District 11
- Commission District 12
- Map: Voter Precinct Boundaries
- Address Ranges for Voting Precincts