Voting & Elections
The Special Election for Montana's At-Large U.S. House of Representatives Seat is Thursday, May 25, 2017
Where to Vote
- For primary (June) and general (November) elections, voters living in Rocker, Ramsay, Divide, or Melrose will vote in their respective city.
- In Butte, voting takes place at the Civic Center.
- Voters living outside of the city limits who are unsure what precinct they are in should check with the Clerk & Recorder's Office to see where they should vote.
- For information on obtaining an absentee ballot or precinct information, please call 406-497-6342.
- Precincts 1 through 25
voteat the Butte Civic Center
- Precincts 19W, 26E and 26W vote in Rocker
- Precincts 27N and 27S vote in Ramsay
- Precinct 28 votes in Divide
- Precinct 29 votes in Melrose
- Civic Center and Ramsay polls open at 7 a.m. and close at 8 p.m.
- Rocker, Divide, and Melrose polls open at noon and close at 8 p.m.
Forms to register to vote, change your name and/or address (for voting), or request an absentee ballot are available from the State of Montana's
Sample 2017 Special Elections Ballot
2017 Special Elections Ballot (PDF)
- Information For Inactive Voters - 2015
- Butte-Silver Bow County Commissioner Districts Map
- Butte-Silver Bow Urban Commissioner Districts Map
- Butte-Silver Bow Urban Voter Precincts Map
- Butte-Silver Bow County Voter Precincts Map
- Butte Silver-Bow Voter Precincts and Commissioner Districts Map
- Address Ranges for Voting Precincts and Commissioner Districts as of March 10, 2017